Thursday 15 September 2016

The Angel

This is my colouring of the outline below. I do not own the outline just the colouring. I decided to make her a brunette, its my favourite hair colour right next to black. I added a dark brown to the edges and tips of the hair to give it some detail. I decided to make the eyes a green as I think green eyes look beautiful with brunette hair but that might just be me. My favourite colour is blue so I decided to make the dress a navy blue and adding dark in the creases of the dress, I also went with a blue background which I added lighter shades of blue as I got closer to the middle of the image. Sticking to normal angel wings, well what we imagine angel wings to look like, I went with a bright white adding greys were shadows would be and also partially beneath the other feathers.
This is the outline I used, its from dragoart (obviously) and all I did to this image was remove all the white, the logo and add colour.

This is what dragoart did to the image, there is a lot of detail (a lot more than mine) and that makes this image beautiful although what I dislike about the colouring is the fact that they made it shiny, now I know something's are shiny but this seems to shiny. Her eyes are nice, the shine in them makes the lovely but her wings are shiny, her dress, the background, everything is just shiny and it looks well weird. Other than the shine, everything looks pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment