Thursday 15 September 2016

Fire Girl

This is my version of the image below. I decided to give her pale skin as I thought it would suit the image better than a darker skin or tanned. I went with a light blonde hair colour with blue tips as I have always loved this combination, electric blue and a light blonde just fit with the image. Sticking to the blue theme I decided to make her eye a blue/green colour but I didn't know where to put the pupil so I placed it where it looked sort of normal but everywhere I tried just looked weird but that might just be me being picky. On the original image she isn't holding anything so I decided to add a blue fireball (sticking to the blue theme) which I think looks really cool and it works well with the way I have designed her. As she has loads of piercings I decided to add an arm tattoo which would wrap all the way around her upper arm. I made the background black as I thought a coloured background would take the focus from the girl, I also went black for her top and her bracelet.
 
This is once again from Dragoart (a lot of the just colouring ones will be because I love their outlines) and all I did to this image war remove the white so when I layer coloured it I would be able to see through the outline and see the colours.

This is the Dragoart coloured version which is very pretty and pink. No I loathe pink, its my enemy, I'll use it but blues, reds, etc will always be better than pink. I love the shading in the hair which if you couldn't tell I suck at, but all in all this image is awesome. The colours work well with the type of image it is, a scene girl, but what I dislike about it is how the image looks like it should have something in her hand (why  I added the fireball) its odd for her hand to be in the picture like that without holding something, her position reminds me of the iPhone emoji:
SEEEEE! Anyway it is a great colouring just the hand annoys me but that's probably just me because I'm mad....

No comments:

Post a Comment